Saturday, April 16, 2011

Going to America

 

I remember when I was young I once had a book in Thai called Jot Mai Tung Puean (จดหมายถึงเพื่อน) or A Letter to a Friend by Wanich Jarungkit-anan. I loved this book very much. The author talked about his journey to America. He started from the beginning of his preparation in Thailand until he ended up studying in the States. That book inspired me so much that I wished I could go to the USA some day. Yes, I accomplished my wish many years ago. The first time when I was working in an international organization. I had a chance to take a month off and travelled in America from Los Angeles to Washington, D.C. and Maryland. And then, the second time when I was studying in the EIL Program at Chulalongkorn University. I got a chance to stay at San Jose University and learned from famous lecturers in the Bay Area, California.




UC Berkley










Well, even though I’ve been there twice. It wasn’t as close to the story in the book I mentioned yet. Until now I’m going to the United States again and I’m supposed to be there for many months. This is it! This will be my time to write letters to friends. Anyway, in his time he wrote to express what he wanted to say in the book, but for my time I’m going to express it in this blog. If you are reading and you want to hear my story, please give me some comment so that I know whether I should continue or not. I’ll begin my first story next time as soon as I get a comment from you.






1 comment:

cail said...

If you want to have your us visa and you want to get it so easy . We have it here in the US Immigration you can apply online and so easy you just need to prepare .

Followers