Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's me in Italy.



I fortunately had a chance to go to Italy recently. It was an exciting excursion where I dreamed to be able to go for a long time. No, not because of Dan Brown who wrote Davinci Code who inspired me. I was inspired long before he even planned to write I think. It was just a dream of a young girl who thought one day in her life she would get married and go for a honeymoon in that beautiful country. Well, until now I haven't found anyone I'd love to spend the rest of my life with, so here I am a single grown-up who is free to travel around the globe if I can afford it.


During May 3-13, 2010 I went to Italy with my colleagues. It was fantastic to get a chance to visit some universities and schools there. Anyway, you won't care to read about my visit to those academic institutions, I bet. So I won't tell you about that but just share with you some beautiful photos. You may see them in my gallery up on top of this blog. If I have time I'll add more photos and come back to talk more about each place I've been to. Do you wanna read about it? If yes, please give me some comment so I know there's someone waiting to hear about my journey.

2 comments:

krisda kunthon said...

sawasdee krub ajarn....

i want to comunicate with you but i'm poor in english. i think you don't mind if i make mistake.

thank you for you're blog because it make me know world wide and learned to use english in simple.

Nopphawan Chimroylarp said...

Thank you for your comment Ajarn Krisda. I'm glad that you pay attention to my blog. It's okay to use just simple English as long as we can communicate. You may tell your classmates to view this blog especially for those who are interested in practising English on their own. And if possible, please give me some comment or vote for my question down there on your right hand corner.

Followers